OUR LEGAL Services

Divorce/Maintenance/Restitution of Conjugal Right/under the provision of HINDU MARRIAGE ACT, 1955

a. Sending Legal notice to the concern parties with the view to resolve the dispute and reconcile the parties.
b. After sending notice, call the parties to the office for amicable settlement through filing Mutual Consent Divorce if there is no chance of reconciliation.
c. Counselling before filing any type of Divorce Petition.
d. Settlement of the parties at any stage if required.

Civil Suit for the declaration of the civil death under the provision of SPECIFIC RELIEF ACT, 1963

a. Sending Intimation Notices to the Concern Parties or Authorities.
b. Filing of the suit.

Speak With Our
Experts Today!

Get a quote